via jenni
(only slightly modified)

Four jobs I want to have
in my life:
1. Adventure Hiker Guide
2. Ship Captain
3. Sex Therapist
4. Musician in Chile

Four jobs I've had:
1. College teacher
2. Firesafety inspector
3. Painter
4. Telemarketer

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Blade Runner
2. Frida (Anything with Selma!)
3. Moby Dick (Gregory Peck version)
4. Metropolis

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Dallas
2. Baton Rouge
3. Chicago
4. Jackson

Four novels I could read over and over:
1. One Hundred Years of Solitude
2. Moby Dick
3. Their Eyes Were Watching God
4. The Baron in the Trees

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Amalfi Coast
2. Toronto
3. Puerto Rico
4. Paris

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mashed potatoes
2. Ravioli
3. Pumpkin pie
4. Eggplant (done in just about any veggie Greek style)

Four places I’d rather be:
1. Santiago, Chile
2. Rome
3. New Zealand
4. St. Lucia

Four poems I can’t live without:
1. Dante's Divine Comedy
2. Homer's Odyssey
3. Neruda's Canto general
4. Whitman's Leaves of Grass (Yes, I consider these last two as best read as epics composed of lyrics.)

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts