Chicago Poetry has posted a story about the the City Visible reading at Lewis University. I enjoyed hearing and reading with so many excellent poets. Also, it's not too late to buy your copy of the best new anthology of experimental poetry as a holiday present. (If you e-mail me, I might even be able to give you a holiday discount.)

On another note, I'm very happy to have one of my pieces in the Bedside Guide to No Tell Motel: Second Floor. If you have not purchased your copy, you should. It makes for steamy reading.

In future news, if you are coming to the MLA in Chicago, make sure to stop by the panel I'm chairing on experimental writing in the Midwest. You'll hear Patrick Durgin, Kass Fleisher, Tim Yu and Bob Archambeau present what I'm sure will be brilliant papers. Also, I might be reading at the big Art Institute Ballroom reading that Saturday. I say might because I'm waiting to see when my daughter will be born.

Comments

Popular Posts