Some Notes

1. The City Visible: Chicago Poetry for the New Century is in the top 20 bestsellers list at SPD. Perhaps you should buy a copy!

2. The new Otholiths is up, and it's good.

3. Anti- is up as well, and it has a great poem by Adam Fieled in it.

4. This is the first AWP I've skipped for a few years. I miss seeing so many great writers. In Kalamazoo, where I'm at this year, I don't see writers often. (If you are coming through MI, feel free to stop by.)

5. I'm still waiting for some theory as interesting as that of the Language Poets.

6. I have a few copies of my latest chapbook that I'm willing to send out for interested readers. If you want one, let me know. (You should, however, just go spend the $5 at Ypolita Press. Really, support a great small press! )

7. Head over to The Irascible Poet for the news on Chicago poetry.

Comments

Popular Posts