Today feels like a major point in my life.  I received a print copy of The Alteration of Silence.  It is the last of the great collections that I have put together.  All three have taken roughly seven years from idea to finish, and I am very proud of all of them. 

1.  The Alteration of Silence: Recent Chilean Poetry -- A collection of twenty-six living Chilean poets translated into English.

2.  La alteración del silencio: poesía norteamericana reciente -- A collection of twenty-five American poets translated into Spanish and published in Chile.

3. The Salt Companion to Charles Bernstein -- The first major essay collection on Charles Bernstein. 

They have been part of my life for so long, I feel like I am now setting off on something new. 

**If you work at a university, please tell your library to get copies of the books!

Comments

Popular Posts