I am going to post the excerpts of a book that I wrote years ago and never published.  I will post one a day until the entire collection is out.  It is called The Adventure Poet's Guidebook.  I wrote it around 2004.  It is attributed to Sal Nomar Turner.  (Those of you who know me should know that I write under various names.)

____

This was his original bio:

Bio:  Sal Nomar Turner was born in Tunis in 1972, but his family moved to Birmingham, Alabama in 1973.  From his home in hills of Alabama, he has published many works, such as Adventure Haiku, Tunisian Adventure Mania, and Trapped.  He was the editor from 1988-1989 of Mantical Repose, a journal of poetry, and he is the brains behind the wildly popular book The Poet’s Handbook to Publishing Anything Anywhere.

For his books, see Amazon.com.


For his web site, see adventurepoet.com.

Comments

Popular Posts