via Jessica Smith (via My Space)
(slightly edited for personal reasons)

Birthplace: Jackson, MS
Current Location: Chicago
Eye Color: green
Your Heritage: Southern, Italian, and several mixes.
The Shoes You Wore Today: None
Your Weakness: Bunnies
Your Fears: Bunnies
Your Best Physical Feature: Eyes.
Your Bedtime: 12-1
Your Most Missed Memory: The lake with my first love.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke (with rum is even better)
MacDonalds or Burger King: Neither--veggie here.
Chocolate or Vanilla: People? I go for anything.
Do you Sing: Yes, especially when I have my guitar in my hands. I do a lot of humming as well.
Do you Shower Daily: No.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes, especially in Texas or the South in general.
Do you play an Instrument: Guitar, bass guitar, mandolin, a little piano.
In the past month have you jumped from a moving ship: No.
In the past month have you been on stage: Yes.
In the past month have you dumped candy in a pile and puked on it: No.
In the past month have you gone skinny dipping: Unfortunately, no.
In the past month have you died and come back to life: Yes.
In the past month have you stolen anything: I don't admit anything!
Ever been Beaten up: Yes
How do you want to Die: Peacefully or a water death like my past few lives.
What country would you most like to Visit: Chile, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Peru, Russia, China--this list could go on for a long time.
Number of Tattoos: None, but mostly because I cannot decide on a good one. Any suggestions?
Number of Bizarre Bunny Fantasies: 43.

Comments

Popular Posts