some people were over last night at my place, and near the end of the evening, the poets found themselves together and decided to write some collaborative pieces. i'm posting a few of them below. they were written by Ray Bianchi, Simone Muench, William Allegrezza, Larry Sawyer, JS, and Lina Vitkauskas.

1.

Bianchi blesses dresses but keeps
his hands to himself
and yet if he
shifts
we shift away
shiftless in the halls of his darkness
light streaming into egg salad

her vagina open for discreet
pleasure

lips decorated like
piƱatas
her hair the odor of harm and
pina coladas.
she in living
broken starts.
“I like to smell cheese.”

and this is too Jungian for distribution
in the States
Heidegger has anise pipe and lederhosen

all over my body like milk.


2.

We the wicked telephone alas
she the
perfect
myth

sure as twilight my poem
is a desert
singing Alizarin. Teeth fall
from your mouth.
“I have
seen you breaking a
handle and
I forgot”

how useless were parasols rainless and
unerect
erector sets promote Americanism

unwilling as rain against
the window in
April.


3.

The draft of craft whose witch
beseech thee

these faces in the waves speak
your name only
waves. Stone. A globe in your eye
though fractured
falling I
fell empire I shattered in the Seine
Fiume onto doors, crocked and folded

could you answer like a
face in the
mirror

A month of moth-reflections
and that is
as I expected

daub-grey and lacking all trajectory
Labyrinthine chocolate almonds

graphite links to parallel
femininity.

Comments

Popular Posts