I’m just starting to put together the summer issue of Moria, and I’m looking for some book reviewers. I have the following books available. If you are interested, just send me an e-mail that includes your address (and who you are if I do not know you).

Books for Review with Moria (I’ll cross them out when they are taken).

Chanteuse. Catherine Daly
downspooky. Shanna Compton
Meteoric Flowers. Elizabeth Willis
Bend, Don’t Shatter. Ed. T. Cole Rachel and Rita Costello
Blue Mound to 161. Garin Cycholl
like wind loves a window. Andrea Baker
pleasure TEXT possession. Maria Damon and mIEKAL aND
the obedient door. Sean Finney
Odd Swallows. Robyn Ewing
And I’m Not Jenny. Tara Rebele
Trilobite. mIEKAL aND
Watchword. William Fuller
Artifical Lure. Clayton Couch
Isa the Truck Named Isadore. Amanda Nadelberg.
The Secret Lives of Punctuations, Vol. 1. Eileen Tabios
What Of. Skip Fox
Gothick Institutions. Peter Lamborn Wilson
Look Slimmer Instantly. Jerome Sala
Escape Velocity. David Breskin
The Book of Ocean. Maryrose Larkin

Comments

Popular Posts